About Labradoodle Puppies
As with any hybrid dog, the percentage of each breed in each Labradoodle determines the individual dog’s traits. Here are a few guidelines about some of the Labradoodle hybrids available.
- An "F1" Labradoodle puppy is a first generation 50/50 Labrador Retriever and Poodle mix.
- An "F1-B" Labradoodle puppy is a 25% Labrador Retriever and 75% Poodle mix. This is a Labradoodle bred back to a Poodle. The coat more resembles that of the Poodle and tends to shed less.
- An "F2" Labradoodle puppy is a second generation Labradoodle. These are attained by breeding two "F1" Labradoodles.
- An "F3" Labradoodle puppy is a third generation Labradoodle. These are attained by breeding two "F2" Labradoodles.
- Beyond the "F3", Labradoodles are considered "multi-generation" when an "F3" or higher is bred with another "F3" or higher Labradoodle. These are sometimes referred to as Australian Labradoodles.
Come See Our
Puppies for Sale...
2439 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Or Call: 561-395-8997